Saturday 6 April 2013

Another Short Hiatus -_- (AYE AYE AYE..)

Herro Everyone :3

Its been awhile since I've made another review...and well....I haven't made much progress on any of my books for some times now...(what? like only one week... ._. )

Anyways, I'll be having a short break soon and hopefully I'll be able to head back to the land of lovely books and dreams for awhile ^_ ^ (SO EXCITED). And I'll be able to make more Reviews :D

Currently reading/ Going to read: Crossed, Insurgent, Pandemonium.

YUP THESE WEEKS WILL BE ALL ABOUT SEQUELS :D

so get yourselves prepared for an awesome, original, one of a kind review from yours truly... (POOOOP)
 (:

。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・✿.。.:*゜*゜Y⌒Y。+゚☆゚+。Y⌒Y゜*゜ ☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆ .。+゜*☆⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y




。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・✿.。.:*゜*゜Y⌒Y。+゚☆゚+。Y⌒Y゜*゜ ☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆ .。+゜*☆⌒Y⌒Y⌒


-LIA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment